Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with C2 Vette, LLC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
RideTech CoilOver System for 1963-1967 Corvette
- Brands RideTech
- Product Code: 1963-67 Corvette
- Availability: In Stock
The RideTech CoilOver System for the 1963-1968 Corvette includes everything you need to make your vintage C2 Corvette handle like a new Corvette. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, tall spindles, billet steering arms, inner & outer tie rods, front MuscleBar, rear trailing arms and 4 HQ Series CoilOvers for every corner of your vehicle. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle's performance and ride quality.
- The Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- The TruTurn System includes tall spindles which induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also include billet aluminum steering arms, center link adapter, tie rods and adjusters to virtually eliminate bumpsteer, correct Ackerman angle and allow for wider tires. This spindle is designed for use with 1967-1969 Camaro brake systems.
- HQ Series CoilOvers utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Interested in AutoCross or Road Course Racing? Consider the TQ Series CoilOvers.
- This Front MucleBar is a splined design and helps reduce body roll and creates room for wider front tires. It includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
- The Rear StrongArms are offset for increased tire clearance and are fabricated into a truss design for maximium strength and minimum weight. They feature Teflon lined bearings at the front mounting point to reduce stiction and roll bind. Also incorporated is the adjustable coilover mount, conveniently locating them behind the axle for easy adjustments. The upper coilover crossmember simply bolts in place of the stock cross member. The strut rods are outfitting with R-Joint rod ends to combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
Flat Rate shipping valid for U.S. Shipments only, excluding Alaska & Hawaii, additional rates apply for Alaska, Hawaii & International shipments